Download a copy of your data from Facebook
The market capitalization of Facebook fell more than $100 billion over the last 10 days after the data scandal involving Cambridge Analytica was exposed.
Facebook collects all your data(texts,contacts,messages etc.) isn’t it creepy ?
Well, there’s a way to know what data of you is stored in their servers. You can download all of your data stored in a”zip” file easily.
Just Follow these simple steps :-
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Goto settings.
3. Under General Settings, select “Download a copy of your Facebook data.” As shown below:
4. Then select “Start My Archive” as shown below :-
5. You will be notified when this process is finished. Then click on the notification and select “Download Archive” :-
6. You will be asked to re-enter your Facebook password. Just do it and your data will be downloaded.